PMP® Training in New Jersey
Project Management PMP® training module in NJ at Information & Technology Management is designed to assist you to understand what is project, project management and project structure, general & scientific management and management by objectives, areas of project expertise, project management context of organizations, business world of projects and in achieving PMP® PMI® certification.
Our Project Management class includes both class room sessions and hands on program by consideration of an example of real time projects. This covers knowledge of practical world of Project Management and PMP® training in Edison, New Jersey. Various project examples that will be considered in learning are from real-time world domains like; State and Fed-Government projects, Enterprise Software system projects and any other domain areas based on the suggestions received during the start of the course.
To that end, guidance with handouts, prints from various articles from PMI®.org, external sources (example; Internet, professional journals, magazines etc.) will be used. You and your instructor will participate in a combination of discussions and practical exercises and based on the class room feedbacks, suggestions, some of the areas will be focused to elaborate/emphasize with additional help for learning.
The Project Management course is divided into 13 sections:
- Section 1 - Introduction, Project Organization & PMBOK, Process areas
- Section 2 - Project Integration Management
- Section 3 - Project Scope Management
- Section 4 - Project Time Management
- Section 5 - Project Cost Management
- Section 6 - Project Quality Management
- Section 7 - Project Human Resource Management
- Section 8 - Project Communication Management
- Section 9 - Project Risk Management
- Section 10 - Project Procurement Management
- Section 11 - Professional Responsibility
- Section 12 - Mockup tests/PM Quiz
- Section 13 - Additional areas: CPM, PERT, Cost/Budget management etc
The final project in your Project Management PMP® training program involves working on real world project exercises designed by PMI® Certified consultants.
Who Should Attend:
Anyone who wants to build a career as a Project Manager and receive expert training in Edison, New Jersey.
Contact us. to learn more about our training programs designed for Project Management PMP® certification in NJ so you lead a successful career.